Pedro J. Cuartas, DDS
Dr. Cuartas graduated from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in 2000. Along with his general dental practice, he has also developed a special interest in orthodontics, implant dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, dentofacial enhancement and and sleep apnea treatment.. He has taken hundreds of hours of continuing education courses and programs to further enhance his knowledge, skill and ability to provide his patients with the best modern treatment available.
What makes our practice unique is our commitment and approach to improve our patient’s overall health, both physical and emotional.
We take great pride in helping patients with acute and chronic pain, offering the finest dentistry available with total patient comfort and understanding.
Professional memberships include:
- American Dental Association
- Louisiana Dental Association
- Bayou District Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- United States Dental Institute
- Society for Clinical & Experimental Hypnosis
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Association of Functional Orthodontics
- Fellow of the International College of Oral Implantologists
- Associate clinical professor at LSU School of Dentistry from 2004-2005
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Forensic Odontology Consultant: Terrebone Parish Coroners Office
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine